Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original:

Improved:

Now that's a perfect carry gun! :lol: I do think it's interesting just how cheap and easy it was making a 28 round mag for a subcompact that isn't a Glock. 45 bucks for the extension & the transition piece with the finger groove + one of the many P30/VP9 mags I have. Time to take my new ghetto blaster to the range and get laughed at by the staff members who know me.

·
Banned
7,276 Posts
Built in quick detach mono pod, nice.

I see the "improved" pic but maybe you forgot to post the improved version -I still see a not a Sig p30. ;) :)

Reactions: ScrapRat

·
Banned
7,276 Posts
^That falls under the, "Why wouldn't you." Category.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Built in quick detach mono pod, nice.

I see the "improved" pic but maybe you forgot to post the improved version -I still see a not a Sig p30. ;) :)
I carried a full size P30 for a while after years carrying a USP compact. Now I carry a P229. Sig got me and while it lets me have some fun with others Sig demands I come home to it every night so I can carry it throughout the following workday. I'm not getting out of this relationship.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,041 Posts
I want to know where the QD Bipod, is for the rail, to offset the "Butt Heavy" situation!!!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Run that mag as your spare and run it as a iwb down inside thigh. This way it takes the attention off your gun........wait.
That actually makes some sense compared to using it as my primary mag for CC. I didn't think it would work so I asked my buddy working at the range's shop if I was printing. Believe it or not but it doesn't look suspicious at all. People will just assume I'm gifted 90 degrees to the right and pitching a tent.

·
Registered
427 Posts
In some circles, not mine. This falls under the ridiculous category. Wouldn't have bothered ordering it on it's own, added it to an order of machined aluminum +2 pinky extensions. Those are cool imo.
I'm contemplating getting one of those +2 extensions for a VP9sk. Have you used it yet? I'm just wondering if the OEM mag spring will still be reliable pushing up 2 extra rounds. Also deciding what I should also throw on the order. Was looking at basically the same thing. Either a big 30 rounder or another spare 15 round. That factory pinky ext. is pointless.......

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm contemplating getting one of those +2 extensions for a VP9sk. Have you used it yet? I'm just wondering if the OEM mag spring will still be reliable pushing up 2 extra rounds. Also deciding what I should also throw on the order. Was looking at basically the same thing. Either a big 30 rounder or another spare 15 round. That factory pinky ext. is pointless.......
Only had time to shoot a box of 50 last evening. No problems so far but that wasn't enough for me to consider it gtg for carry. I tried comparing it to a brand new 17 round P229 mag from Mec-Gar by loading one round in each mag and pressing them down and can't tell the difference. Also, the sk mag springs are longer relative to the body compared to the 15 round mags. I'll have a couple hundred through one mag with the extension by this time next week and will let ya know if there are any failures.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Only had time to shoot a box of 50 last evening. No problems so far but that wasn't enough for me to consider it gtg for carry. I tried comparing it to a brand new 17 round P229 mag from Mec-Gar by loading one round in each mag and pressing them down and can't tell the difference. Also, the sk mag springs are longer relative to the body compared to the 15 round mags. I'll have a couple hundred through one mag with the extension by this time next week and will let ya know if there are any failures.
Right on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.