SIG Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally picked up a P226 SAO Legion!
...and she is fresh, production date of May 19, 2017.

She is looking a little parched though, may need to give her some oil before she and the P229 Legion head out to the range...interested to see how they compare.

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
Just a little jealous

Reactions: villedetwink

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
You will love it. Ran mine over winter league this year, had fun. I did actually have to have the front sight knocked over to the left. I shot IDK 300-400 rounds and kept shooting left, figured it was me and just couldn't get used to the flat trigger. Finally had a buddy shoot it one day, we put another 100 down range and he had the same problem.
I told him I know it's me and I practice and practice with it and out of all the pistols I shoot why is it this one I shoot left. I'm going to to have the sight knocked over or sell it.
Took it to the gun smith, found out it was off, he made it straight. I broke it out the night of the league, luckily it shot straight. Been awesome ever since.
If I could only have 1, this would be it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Enjoy that fantastic 226!!! I will be adding a 220 Legion to keep my 229 Legion company!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.