·
🎖USAF Retired
663 Posts
How did you do the white lettering?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Congrats !

Yeah I'm planning on buying 4 more Legions, But i haven't had time due to the fact that I just had to fire my lead chef on my yacht, and I'm busy trying to find a replacement before we set sail for the South Pacific for the Summer. Trust me, you do not want to be island hopping all over the Pacific for 3 months without a good chef, Ha Ha...know what i mean. I'm sure you all can relate to that..:D

·
Registered
765 Posts
How did you do the white lettering?
1) Clean surface well with alcohol
2) Pick any color fingernail polish you want and apply to fill the cuts, but don't waste too much as you have to take it off soon.
3) Let dry about 30 minutes
4) Use a make-up remover cotton circle with non-acetone nail polish remover. Make quick gently strokes. It starts slow but about 20 seconds and the top surface polish is removed. Go too hard are too long and it will start taking it out of the letters.

Search YouTube for Color Fill. There are multiple methods, but this is the easiest I have found. Some use Testors model paint, I found that MUCH harder to remove. Others use crayons. It's fun and in the case of my mags, helps my old eyes actually tell how many rounds are left. I spent a couple evenings and did that to ALL my mags.

Reactions: Sandaholic

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congrats on the new Legion, I have a P229 in .40S&W and if I add another Legion, it'll be the P227 whenever it comes out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.