SIG Talk banner

How do you handle a busybody or store security?

• Ignore the questioner and carry on.

Votes: 107 56.3%
  • Ignore him and leave the store.

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • Engage him with friendly banter, hoping he'll think you're harmless, get bored, and walk away.

Votes: 37 19.5%
  • Tell him you're undercover and to move on.

Votes: 6 3.2%
181 - 191 of 191 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
unless that was a LEO asking you its nobody’s business what’s in you pouch. My answer is sorry none of your business and move on.
Separate question regarding your response. How do you like your Sneaky Pete? I bought one for my P365 as well, but for me it sits so low in the case that I cant easily get my hand on the on grips for a quick retrieval like I can with my IWB appendix carry holster. Any suggestions?

· Premium Member
435 Posts
That’s actually an interesting question.
For some reason it reminds of a comedian Steven Wright bit. Remember him?
I remember him, but not the bit.

· Registered
5,186 Posts
I would think that the eardrum and inner ear could still be damaged, even if the person was hearing impaired. The same could be asked about the visual impaired and safety glasses though.
Buddy off mine lost a couple fingers to a table saw. He would always say “I don’t even bother with work gloves anymore”. I would have to make sure I wasn’t drinking coffee when he said it. It would make strangers very uncomfortable.

· Registered
62 Posts
I agree - but if someone just asks "what's in the pouch?," what do you do or say?
I’d tell them none of your business. I voted that I’d leave the store, because if it’s security technically now I’ve likely been asked to leave the store and it could lead to a citation for criminal trespass in my state if I don’t. With my smart mouth I’d probably get the jail time that comes with it! 😂

· Premium Member
435 Posts

· Registered
Remington, Dickinson, Radikal, Browning, Ruger PCC9, Security9, Sig P322, XD9 Mod 2, AM 15, LR308
167 Posts
181 - 191 of 191 Posts