SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My introduction to the forum a few days ago was titles "A future Sig owner from Ohio."

I can't say that anymore.

Today I bought a P220 Nitron Carry. It was used, but pristine as I've ever seen. The gun shop guy said he would be surprised if it had 50 rounds put through it. When I was told of it over the phone I thought this might be the one. I had to trade one of my safe queen guns to soften the price a little, but I'm very happy with my new pistol. Someone here said Sig Sauers are built to fire 50,000 rounds. I guess it will be good for 49,950.

Thanks to the folk here for answering my questions and helping me make what I hope is a good buy.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My introduction to the forum a few days ago was titles "A future Sig owner from Ohio."

I can't say that anymore.

Today I bought a P220 Nitron Carry. It was used, but pristine as I've ever seen. The gun shop guy said he would be surprised if it had 50 rounds put through it. When I was told of it over the phone I thought this might be the one. I had to trade one of my safe queen guns to soften the price a little, but I'm very happy with my new pistol. Someone here said Sig Sauers are built to fire 50,000 rounds. I guess it will be good for 49,950.

Thanks to the folk here for answering my questions and helping me make what I hope is a good buy.

Congrats!!

Reactions: bearone2

·
Registered
99 Posts
Congrats! I just made a tough decision that included a P220 TT Carry. I decided it would be my .45 ACP carry gun over my DW CCO. So, while I don't carry .45 often, when I do it will be the 220. Now, I need to gey more range time....after I send it to Robert for action work!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.