SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of 1pm today( 9-28), Target Sports has 115, and 124g FMJ ammo in stock for $30.00 per 100. Federal, Winchester, and Browning.

Good luck.

·
Banned
909 Posts
Saw that this morning but the Win were $30 per 50 not per 100. The browning were 100 per box at $60.

Awful expensive, this time last year I was buying Win 115 at $7.00 per box at the LGS on sale.

·
Banned
909 Posts
These days, if you are not signed in on Target USA when they start updating new inventory you can loose out. I have seen ammo listed as in stock showing 99+ cases available. I got up for a cup of coffee and it was all gone when I got back.

Reactions: seebee62

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
These days, if you are not signed in on Target USA when they start updating new inventory you can loose out. I have seen ammo listed as in stock showing 99+ cases available. I got up for a cup of coffee and it was all gone when I got back.

That’s the straight truth.

I got the 9mm notification today and by the time I signed in to my account it was sold out. Literally 4-5 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
You know things are bad when even target sports prices are super high.
I’ve been getting text alerts from them pretty frequently lately. But everything and every caliber they are for is ridiculously priced.

Target Sports is pretty reasonable all things considered. Check Ammo seek and you’ll see some ridiculous prices.
$724 for a 1K of Blazer. Ain’t no way I’m paying $724 for that.
I’m cutting down what I shoot at the range. 50-100 rounds tops. My usual was 350 -400 rounds.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I have no idea how people are seeing inventory - I check Federal site like 5x a day, midway, target sport, opticplanet, maybe 2 or 3 others - no stock ever. :(

With Target Sports you have to sign up and get text and email notifications. They get stock everyday but something like 9mm is gone within seconds.
223 and 556 don’t last long either maybe 10 minutes at the most depending on the brand,grain, bullet type etc. Target Sports had 9mm Winchester WB in today gone in seconds though.
00 Buck can go fast too.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have no idea how people are seeing inventory - I check Federal site like 5x a day, midway, target sport, opticplanet, maybe 2 or 3 others - no stock ever. :(
AmmoSeek shows a lot of places with inventory, depending on how much you’re willing to pay.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
My gun club still sells factory 9mm and 45 acp at the pre-covid price $17 per box of 50 . However they limit one box per caliber per visit so that all members can buy it. I think that is a good thing to prevent hoarders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm seeing 0.50-58/rd as the best rate for 9mm brass range ammo online. Is that what Target Sports is offering it at or is it their "out of stock" prices that I see on their website? Those are in the 20-cent/rd-ish.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I'm seeing 0.50-58/rd as the best rate for 9mm brass range ammo online. Is that what Target Sports is offering it at or is it their "out of stock" prices that I see on their website? Those are in the 20-cent/rd-ish.

The WWB 9mm they had in stock today was 0.54 a round.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
If Biden and heels up Kamala should win the election, these prices will look like bargains. One of Dufus Joes ideas is no more ammo sales online and I have heard they want to ban all gun parts from being sold online. We are watching the beginning of the end of America. ����

Reactions: WillyDave

·
Registered
44 Posts
With Target Sports you have to sign up and get text and email notifications. They get stock everyday but something like 9mm is gone within seconds.
223 and 556 don’t last long either maybe 10 minutes at the most depending on the brand,grain, bullet type etc. Target Sports had 9mm Winchester WB in today gone in seconds though.
00 Buck can go fast too.

Are you signing up for a specific ammo notification? I just want any FMJ 9mm at this point.. lol

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Are you signing up for a specific ammo notification? I just want any FMJ 9mm at this point.. lol

Yup you can get notifications for any caliber they carry. I signed up for 9mm,223,556 and 12 gauge. So any flavors of those calibers I’ll get a text and a email. I mentioned previously that I set my text notifications from Target Sports to The Rolling Stones Gimme Shelter. So when I hear that guitar intro one or more of my calibers are in stock.

They had 9mm FMJ for n stock today. Venom 115Gr.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts