SIG Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had numerous failures to extract with my 938. The sig gunsmith replaced the extractor and did a few other things. So far it's been great except for like 4 failures to extract but ONLY using Remington 115 grain UMC. I don't know what the deal is with that ammo but my sig just doesn't like it. My girlfriend has a 938 and when she first got it had several failures to extract but then I told her to switch to 124 grain ammo and hasn't had a single one since and she never hardly even cleans it lol. I've come to the conclusion Remington UMC doesn't work well with 938 and 124 grain overall seeps optimal.

I also adjusted my sight when I got it back on account of I always seemed to shoot the gun a bit left. I think I got her dialed in now!

Shooting from 8-9 yards

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I also had an issue with a grip screw loosening quite often. This is what all they
did.

I also polished the feed ramp with a qtip and mothers mag cleaner. I fired 100rounds of Remington umc today and 50 rounds of some 124 grain re manufactured ammo and not a single issue. I think that maybe it's finally good to go now. The Rem UMC usually causes problems but not today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.