SIG Talk banner

6.5 Grendel AR15

3426 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  kye4some
Started out as a plain jane 5.56 AR from Bear Creek Arsenal. Bought it as my first gun when I turned 18. Throughout the years i added your typical Magpul furniture. Then recently, I decided to try a new caliber. Lots of good ones out there... ended up on the 6.5 Grendel. And now here we are.

Parts list:
BCA complete upper
BCA complete lower
Magpul PRS stock
JP industries silent buffer system
Del-Ton two stage trigger
Magpul grip
Magpul bolt catch extension
Burris quick release scope mount
Athlon optics Talos 4-14×44 scope
PRI Gasbuster charging handle
ALG EMR-V3 free float handguard
Magpul handstop
Caldwell bipod
Shilen match barrel in 6.5 grendel
Shilen 6.5 grendel bolt
Superlative arms adjustable gasblock

One day, I intend to have the barrel threaded and add a suppressor. Thats why i already chose a few suppressor friendly pieces like the adjustable gasblock, silent buffer, and gasbuster charging handle. When I built this, my main goal was to have an accurate AR15 past 600 yards. No need for it, really just a fun project. Gave the spare parts to my brother in law to make his own AR15. Most of my local ranges only go out to about 100 yards. Its been good so far but really hasnt been tested.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Started out as a plain jane 5.56 AR from Bear Creek Arsenal.

Parts list:
BCA complete upper
BCA complete lower

I’ve had good luck with BCA, picked up a left hand side charger from them and she runs like a clock.

“The rights of conscience, of bearing arms, of changing the government, are declared to be inherent in the people.”

Fisher Ames

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.