SIG Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Every one,

I am new in here and could really use some help, I am a shooter in the UK and I love my sig 522. Had it a few years now and the stock is really wobbly, it's the original stock. Does any one know if you can still get the Ar 15 stock adaptor and if so who from and how in the Uk?

Also looking for E clips for the recoil spring?

Have fun day and shoot safely,

Matt

·
Registered
79 Posts
Google is going to be your best friend for this type of thing. Not much aftermarket support is still around for this rifle.

I'd also contact Sig UK and see if they can sell you any replacement parts.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have an old DDLES Stock adapter that now keeps coming unlocked, Stock keeps folding on me. I just bought a SIG Stock adapter which they said would fit the 522. Gonna be installing it this weekend as a matter of fact.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/sig-sauer-556-stock-adapter-ar-style-buffer-tube.html

I have a 522 SWAT with bull barrel and magpul Stock. Never had a malfunction with it either! Great 22 semi rifle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A quest is what it has become, there is no Sig UK. I am trying to talk to dealers in Europe, no much luck at all. Some rule on shipping in USA, do you think it's worth getting a friend to bring back in luggage? If I can get one in USA and shipped to them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
So! The Sig Stock adapter does not fit! And SIG said it does. I ended up putting the DDLES Stock adapter back on.

That may be your best bet if you can find one for sale online that will ship it out. I believe the company has since gone out of business.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Surprised the Sig 522 doesn't have better support in the UK. I'm not a UK expert, but I even I know the 522 is one of the popular rifles there.

Have you tried to contact www.brownells.co.uk ? ITAR restricts the export of firearms/parts from the US without approval and not worth violating. Brownells UK should be able to help you out with a special order or point you in the right direction.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.