SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White Product Rectangle Shopping cart Font

Hello everyone!
We are thrilled to announce a giveaway for a $50 Amazon e-gift card!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with your response to the following question:

How would you spend a $50 Amazon gift card?

To be entered in the drawing you will need to provide direct links to the products on your list in order for your post to be considered!

On February 1st we will do a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will have a few days to message this account with their information (following the announcement) or another random winner will be selected.

Let us know what you would purchase if given the $50 Amazon e-Gift Card! Head to amazon.com to get started!

馃憖Please Read Before Posting!馃憖
Direct links to Amazon items must be posted in order to be considered.
Canada and US gift cards will be given.
The Amazon Gift cards can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.

Responses to this thread should be limited to entering the giveaway.

Thank you for giving our little give away a shot! And good luck!

~Community Management Team

Premium Member
I would order a holster for my new P226 Elite SAO RX.

I have several Safariland and have carried them on duty and have always been happy.

Safariland 578 GLS Pro-Fit Wide Frame Holster w/Long Slide Paddle & Belt Loop, Plain 578-450-411, Black Amazon.com

Registered
I would buy an IR Digital Temperature Gun. It's a tool I'm missing and I have uses for it.

Registered
Sig P226, M400 TREAD, P220, P365XL, P227R, P228, MPX K 4.5鈥
I would out it toward a new under bed safe for my MPX K!

Premium Member

馃帠USA Veteran
I will use it to buy supplies for the Westminster Rescue Mission.

Registered
I would use it to buy two boxes of Rise Chocolatey Almond protein bars

I keep one in my purse and never go to the range without one. That 17 grams of protein with only 4 ingredients is delicious and provides the protein I NEED when I start to get feeling a bit weak, shaky or hungry. They are not cheap, but taste great.

Registered
I would buy 3 packages of this kitten food and a bag of kitten chow on my own for donation or direct shipment to The Johnson County Humane Society (Franklin Indiana)
So many kitties need care and homes here and of course nearly everywhere.

Purina Fancy Feast Grain Free Pate Wet Kitten Food Variety Pack, Kitten Classic Pate Collection, 4 flavors - (24) 3 oz. Boxes Amazon.com

1 - 20 of 54 Posts