SIG Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw someones P320 .45 the other day (online) and it has the newer Generation 2 grip module for his firearm. Just wondering if anyone else has seen the grip module for the .45 in compact small Gen2?

·
Registered
P320 Carry 45, 9MM, 357 Sig, Colt 1911, QHMC M1 Carbine, Astra 1915 32, Mossberg MVP Patrol 5.56MM
438 Posts
When I spoke with customer service about a month or so ago, they said they weren't making any gen 2 grip modules for the 45 yet - they're working on a part to make the 45 FCU compatible with the smaller calibers and when that was ready they were going to start offering conversion kits and parts in the gen 2 style. Who knows, though, things may have changed since then and perhaps they are starting with the gen 2 grips now. I guess that would mean they would need to offer the gen 2 slide catch lever as well - unless the ones for the smaller calibers also work with the 45 FCU (they probably do, but I haven't tried it).

·
Registered
202 Posts
Saw this on Gunbroker the other day - Gen2 Grip Module in a Compact Small for the 45 which is what I have been waiting for - Now time to call up Osage, Sig, Top Gun Supply, etc and see if the newest ones are the ones actually shipping - that is if it doesnt sell, I'm not too keen on this "update" from Sig and it worries me about reliability and function after the repairs are complete - I think Sig should offer to buy back pistols from people or offer them a credit towards another Sig -

·
Registered
202 Posts
Edit: This may be another Sig unicorn that I will never get, Osage and Top Gun Supply still only have Gen1 modules, I know if I call Sig they will tell me that they arent made yet and probably overwhelmed with the recall, etc....

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Edit: This may be another Sig unicorn that I will never get, Osage and Top Gun Supply still only have Gen1 modules, I know if I call Sig they will tell me that they arent made yet and probably overwhelmed with the recall, etc....
I've seen plenty of the small Gen 2 grip modules for the .45 in LGS's and I'm pretty sure I saw them at the Pro Shop today as well

·
Registered
84 Posts
FYI, I just received my compact large grip module (.45 ACP) I ordered direct from Sig and it is Gen 1. My P320 (dated 2/2017) came with compact small Gen 1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.