SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to find some .38 super.I have looked in all the local gun stores,box stores and Internet forums,,With absolutely no luck,practice or defensive ..
Could someone lead me in the right direction to where I might find some?Thanks in advance

·
Registered
256 Posts
I've been trying to find some .38 super.I have looked in all the local gun stores,box stores and Internet forums,,With absolutely no luck,practice or defensive ..
Could someone lead me in the right direction to where I might find some?Thanks in advance

I hope this helps

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
Right now PMC bronze is the only 38 super ammo that seems to be available. If you Google search "PMC Bronze 38 super" you can find the best deals.

·
Administrator
40,855 Posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts