SIG Talk banner

81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Livefreeordie armory and not complete slides still need a kit and irons. But it is an option.
I am leaning toward the x slide and 507k as the circle dot has been easier/faster for me to pick up on other handguns

·
Registered
196 Posts
Livefreeordie armory and not complete slides still need a kit and irons. But it is an option.
I am leaning toward the x slide and 507k as the circle dot has been easier/faster for me to pick up on other handguns
You will like the x slide. Twice the cost of milling but can always go back to the irons. 507k has been a great choice for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wow. You're way off.Sorry, You don't know what you don't know. The Romeo Zero IS NOT threaded. If all else fails, read the instructions!
I've done a bunch of these. I'm going to post them for you guys to read. You can apologize after you read 'em. Thanks, Vinny

Vinny, I want to mount a Holosun like yours. Does your set up require modification to the screws that came with the optic?

·
Registered
265 Posts
The P365X slide is essentially the same as the P365XL slide in regards to the optics cut. Since the Holosun works on the XL, it should work on the X.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I understand the slides have the exact same cut for optics mount BUT the burning question is do the mounting screws included with the Holosun HS507K-X2 work for mounting said sight on the Sig P365X and or P365XL...

·
Registered
85 Posts
I got my P365 X slide and Romeo Zero and everything I needed for the dot came with it - only took a few minutes to get it put together. Works great.

·
Registered
85 Posts
From my research for optics, RZ uses up the battery very fast unless Sig already made an improvement.
They claim thousands of hours of battery life, but I'll find out.

I've got several other red dots from other brands so I keep a lot of extra batteries of all types needed in my range bag. Given the lack of play in how this combo works thanks to the raised holes to hold the RZ, I don't expect re-zeroing to be a major issue when taking off to change the battery. I remove scopes off AR's with cantilever mounts quite a bit and there's no need to re-zero when putting it back on, so I'd expect it to be similar here. If that doesn't prove to be true, then it usually only takes a few shots to get re-zerod so I'm not too worried about it.

It would be nice if they had a battery compartment like the Holosun's though.

One pleasant surprise is that I find the dot on the RZ to be much better for my astigmatism than most other red dots or illuminated reticles. In fact, it's definitely better than my DPP's & Holosun's and has parity with my SRO. The only thing I've used that blows them all away is the illuminated dot reticle on my Nikon Blackforce 100.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Eagerly awaiting for the X slides to get back in stock. Holosun will have a green dot avail in 507k x2 shortly. Cool

81 - 100 of 103 Posts