SIG Talk banner

357 sig caliber exchnge

814 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Gibbs
New to the modular world and wanting to purchase a 357 sig kit. I was curious about the difference between the 13 and 10 round kits offered on the Sig site. Loving the p320c rx and my regular p320c .What a fun gun to shoot.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
504 Posts
New to the modular world and wanting to purchase a 357 sig kit. I was curious about the difference between the 13 and 10 round kits offered on the Sig site. Loving the p320c rx and my regular p320c .What a fun gun to shoot.
My guess is that the 10-round kits are for poor slobs like me living in states with mag capacity restrictions (NY, CA, etc.).

My P320C .40 S&W caliber x-change kit had to be the 10-round config kit.

· Registered
262 Posts
You can legally ONLY have 10 round magazine capacity pistol in those states? What about grandfather clause? Cause my Grandfather told me never carry less than maximum capacity. :)

If you can only carry 10, buy and carry 2 pistols or carry a P320 in .45 that comes with 9 or 10. With .45 ACP you have the advantage... since shooting twice is just plain silly. (old .45 quote) or a few extra magazines... whole pocket full.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.