SIG Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will a P320sc fit in a leather holster designed for a P320 compact/carry? I ordered a sc holster from Rgrizzle and might get a Carry exchange kit for my sc. I was wondering if I should order an extra holster or change my order before he starts on it to a compact/carry and use it also for the sc. Can anyone that has a sc and a carry or compact with a leather holster help me out? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Yes it will fit , There could be a bit of extra wiggle room if you try to rock the pistol front to rear but a well fit holster should serve well enough . The no rail SC will also fit a m&p holster if you find a bargain locally and wont to pick up a shorter holster .
My wife had a p250SC and I tried her frame on my p320c

I stayed with the compact frame but did change to a small compact for a bit thinner carry and still works well on the range

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Look up the thread I did on holsters for some detail.

I typically will buy a holster for the next size up gun in a series for this very reason. With my Beretta PX4 I bought for the full size and was able to carry my SubCompact, Compact and Full Size.

For some guns this translates very well. Be aware with the P320 line that the .45 is a bit thicker and if you are buying Kydex this may be an issue.

However, if you buy an open ended holster with a leather back and Kydex outer, you can typically carry a full line of guns.

I even found that my Crossbreed holster for a P229 would carry the P320 and the PX4, just not as snugly as the P229. I still use that holster for both my P228, P229 and P320.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts