SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't remember if I've posted a picture of my P320 RX compact on here yet, but I finally have it set up the way I want. I shot about 200 rounds through it last weekend; Romeo makes a considerable difference in initial target acquisition and follow up shots and the Gray Guns trigger is quite nice. I was concerned about choosing the Osprey 45K because I read reviews about it not being quiet at all, but I think it does a nice job. My bedside table gun is now complete. Specs are as follows:

P320 RX Compact
Gray Guns flat trigger and spring
Inforce APL
SiCo Osprey 45K

Attachments

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hate to hear suppressors aren't allowed where you live. Maybe things will change. I've already placed an order for the carry grip module and am going to get some 21 round magazines when they're available. I'll try to remember to post pictures when the new stuff comes in.

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There was another member on here (can't remember who) that posted a similar setup that I drooled over for a while. Glad I finally have mine and hopefully others can get what they want/need.

On another note, I just got my stamp today to make my MCX an sbr. Given the increase in cost, lack of 9" 300 BO barrels, and problems with the MCX, I'm considering letting the ATF know I don't plan to make an sbr and get my $200 refund. If I do that, Q's Honey Badger would probably be the route I take. Only good thing about the MCX sbr approval is that it was done before 41F went into effect so I won't have to update finger prints every two years. What do y'all think? Worth the hassle to go with the unproven system (Honey Badger) or similar option such as the CMMG MK4 PDW in 300 BO and start over with the new ATF application/rules or just stick with the MCX? Lengthy post, but hopefully someone with help me with my decision.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.