SIG Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Not Legal for Production..

....with magwell it's not legal for USPSA Production.

High capacity mags can be loaded to ten rounds and magwell removed and should be OK for Productiion or Carry Optics....as long as it fits in the USPSA box with magazine inserted.

But....I believe, the specs of the gun must be submitted to USPSA and then it must be added to the approved gun list.

Northlight

·
Banned
516 Posts
....with magwell it's not legal for USPSA Production.
High capacity mags can be loaded to ten rounds and magwell removed and should be OK for Productiion or Carry Optics....as long as it fits in the USPSA box with magazine inserted.
But....I believe, the specs of the gun must be submitted to USPSA and then it must be added to the approved gun list.
Northlight
I believe that the X5 has just got approved for Production as long as it has the magwell removed.
it is showing on the list now also
Any problem using it for Limited?

·
Registered
8 Posts
USPSA -
The X-Five can be ran in the following divisions:
Production - With the mag well removed and 10 rounds in the mag's. On a loaded start you can have 11 in the mag you seat when the "Load and Make Ready Command" is given. All other mags must only have 10 rounds in them.

Limited - Leave everything as is and load the four 21 round mags to 21.

Carry Optics - Need to take the mag well off / find a red dot and mount it to the slide and load your mags to capacity. (New CO rule as of 2/1/2017 for mag capacity).

All mags must be of legal length. I noticed on my mags they did not fit in the 140mm gauge and I had so shave / round the edges off. They all four fit now.

Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.