SIG Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 320 X Compact (I am in LE and carry a 320 Carry for duty) and I want to get a romeo sight to put on top of the X Compact. Anyone who has already, which romeo model did you go with? Would you recommend that model? And what is the backup irons situation(need iron in case of electronic failure during duty use)? The groove on the romeo sufficient or do you need to install the rear sights somehow?

·
Registered
M17+M18+XCarry+Various Parts = Three frankensigs
591 Posts
I'm curious what UPC code your X Compact is and what sight plates or mounts you got. The are two UPC codes for the X Compact and I believe they differ in some minor way related to what optics mounting point they come with.

UPC 798681618248 X-RAY 3 NIGHT SIGHTS WITH 3 PLATES

vs

UPC 798681598380 X-RAY 3 NIGHT SIGHTS

It's not clear to me what exactly the difference is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure on the UPC, even as an LEO and armorer, I need to wait the 10 days. I will update you on that when it comes.

Also, I am hoping not to need an adapter if the rear groove of the romeo will be a sufficient rear sight for backup use, but if not the adapter will be needed.

Thinking I should of just gone the RX route but I wanted the straight trigger and X frame. Either way I am changing something to get the setup I want.

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
X-Compact with a Delta Point Pro Video:

Here is an article about the X-Compact and the new Romeo 1 Pro and Romeo 2
Neither are out yet.
If you are going to go the Romeo Red Dot route you need to wait for the Romeo's to be released.

https://www.recoilweb.com/sig-p320-xcompact-upcoming-sig-romeo-1-pro-romeo-2-shot-2019-145876.html

I have a X-Compact RX which is my P320 Compact RX Slide on a X-Compact Grip Module.
I installed a Keres Dynamics Pro Action Flat Trigger.

I really like the X-Compact Grip.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
My DPP just popped right on —*no fuss, no muss. Trijicon announced a new (bigger glass) RMR, as well, but I am not sure about fitting.

Reactions: bnom
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.