SIG Talk banner

320 Suppressed

1739 8
Anyone have a 320 they have run suppressed? I want to get a 320 but curious on how they do suppressed.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Tried Once

I shot a local LGS owner's suppressed P320 Carry with threaded barrel and suppressor SIGLITE night sights. Used a SilencerCo Hybrid 46. Liked it enough to buy the same SIG. First time shooting a SIG suppressed. Side not, not very familiar with suppressors but am in the process of creating a trust and waiting on BATFe paperwork.

· Registered
604 Posts
I'll find out shortly. I just got my 9mm threaded barrel from Sig. I'm running the 9mm barrel in a 40/357sig slide and recoil spring. The added pressure from the can should easily be handled by the 40/357sig recoil spring.

I normally shot Speer 147gr Lawman that are just under the speed of sound. My can is the SilencerCo Hybrid. I'm used it a lot on my SP2022 with no issue. LGS that I've talked to said they haven't tried, but didn't see any reasons to be concerned.

The biggest downside will be the added blow back and dirt left in the pistol. If you've shoot with a can you know what this is.

Overall I wouldn't give a second thought to any Sig with a can on it. These are not some under engineered toy guns. They can handle a lot more than 99% of people on here will ever dish out.

My one comment is start with a 40/357sig. It gives you the most flexibility at the lowest cost.

· Registered
604 Posts
Did you call in to order the threaded barrel? I don't see it on their site.
Yes I called and ordered over the phone. Make sure to ask if there are any discounts available ;). I had to wait about two weeks for mine because it was on backorder.

Overall Sig doesn't have the full accessory inventory online. I was told they do this to stop people from ordering things that may be illegal in their location. Forcing people to call allows the rep to validate where the product is going.

· Registered
1,656 Posts
Overall Sig doesn't have the full accessory inventory online. I was told they do this to stop people from ordering things that may be illegal in their location. Forcing people to call allows the rep to validate where the product is going.
Well, that may be what they told you... but it's a bunch of horse puckey. LOL If they wanted to, it would be very easy to use ZIP code and address validation for online orders. Lots of sites do that already. I think it's more a matter of SIG not really caring as much about web sales as they do everything else. Which is fine. Web sales are a small part of their business, so I'd not be surprised to learn that while the front end of of their site looks fancy, the back end is old-timey e-commerce badness from 2004. LOL

· Premium Member
476 Posts
Well, that may be what they told you... but it's a bunch of horse puckey. LOL If they wanted to, it would be very easy to use ZIP code and address validation for online orders. Lots of sites do that already. I think it's more a matter of SIG not really caring as much about web sales as they do everything else. Which is fine. Web sales are a small part of their business, so I'd not be surprised to learn that while the front end of of their site looks fancy, the back end is old-timey e-commerce badness from 2004. LOL
Yeah, they actually do zip verification on magazine sales (I live in Colorado, so I can't order the 17 round 9mm magazines for the P320 RX).

:mad:

· Registered
604 Posts
Yeah, they actually do zip verification on magazine sales (I live in Colorado, so I can't order the 17 round 9mm magazines for the P320 RX).

:mad:
Lets turn that sad face upside down into a smile.

I just ordered 3 Full/Carry 14 round 40/357sig mags directly from Sig. They are under the 15 round lame limit here in CO.

Take guess how many 9mm rounds will fit in the legal 40/357sig mag.

(see pic in the next post)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.