SIG Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pick up a 239 357sig today bought from a gentleman on the other Sig forum.
It was CPO from 2014 don't know when it was made but hasn't been shot much since it CPO

Attachments

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
10,788 Posts
Nice! Congratulations! What Hogue Checkered Grips are those? The "RED" CPO box makes it hard to determine their origin, perhaps Cocobolo, or Rosewood?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Sweet. My .357 P239 is my go-to carry gun at the moment. It started life as DAK... now it’s DA/SA. I’d like to thank my 9mm P239 for being the selfless DA/SA organ donor who made this possible.

Check ammoseek.com—.357 Sig is almost always cheaper than 9mm nowadays. It’s pretty much all I shoot right now. The P239 is tack driver in .357. You’ll love it.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
One of the only Sig's I really want to own but has alluded me so far! I thought to myself it's not much smaller than my 228. Why would I need it. Yet I still want to own one!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
As GBA said, one of SIG's best. Congrats!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Very comfortable small gun. I was surprised how it handles .40 very well, like his older brothers P226 & P229.

Reactions: TerminalSigness

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Congrats on the P239, love mine!

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Liked my first one so much I got another. Good choice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That is a very nice piece. I have been toying with the idea of getting a 357sig barrel for my p229. With the ammo shortages I decided to wait and see. If can find some ammo I might do it. Like I said, it looks like a pristine example of a p239.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts