SIG Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The trigger on my P226X5 lightweight is "ok" maybe "ok-" Overall pull is 2# 9 oz. I would prefer about 1# 8 oz. My main complaint is that the trigger has a "mushy" release, with creep felt sometimes. How can I get a lighter, crisper trigger?

Registered
This is the first X5 I've heard of to have creep in the trigger. It must be barely noticeable...Most Sig SAO guns whether X5 or not are pretty amazing. Most X5 owners just want the pull weight reduced a little and some of the take up reduced and a bit shorter reset. A lot though (X5) maybe most, are pretty perfect from the MasterShop to begin with.
Most would consider 2 pounds 9 onces very light to begin with.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Target use only

This is a dedicated target pistol. As such, a round is chambered only at a range. The gun is on target before the trigger is touched. At all other times the gun has a range flag in the chamber and barrel.

Registered
This is a dedicated target pistol. As such, a round is chambered only at a range. The gun is on target before the trigger is touched. At all other times the gun has a range flag in the chamber and barrel.
As we all said in your other thread, and now this one, Robert Burke, The Sig Armorer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.