SIG Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a new P320, and I have been looking all over at different accessories...and I'm old, so I could be confused. But I don't remember finding 21 round mags in stock before, and I just ordered one from SIG.

Thought I would share, in case anyone else is looking.

·
Registered
757 Posts
A place called Shoot Straight in Florida has over eighty of them at about $47, I think I paid $58 with shipping. (they post inventory online). I found them by a search, they shipped within 24 hours. Midway has the adapter in if anyone is looking for one of those. Now I'm looking for the 320 Compact 9mm small grip module.

https://shoot-straight.com/product/sig-sauer-p250-p320-full-size-21-round-9mm/

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A place called Shoot Straight in Florida has over eighty of them at about $47, I think I paid $58 with shipping. (they post inventory online). I found them by a search, they shipped within 24 hours. Midway has the adapter in if anyone is looking for one of those. Now I'm looking for the 320 Compact 9mm small grip module.

LOL, that is my home range, that's where I bought my P320 and I'm there once a week, usually they are a little pricey so I shop online. I could have saved the shipping charge.

Reactions: Scooter22

·
Registered
383 Posts

Wow. They have a bunch of them in stock. I have to stop wasting money buying directly from Sig Sauer. Considering how difficult it is to find P320 accessories, I'm so happy when I find something in stock that I make a hasty impulse purchase. I'm book marking that website. Thank you!!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Off topic, but Steved13, how does the Trijicon RM06 compare to the Romeo. I kept going back and forth between a Glock with a RMR and the 320C RX, picked the Romeo because it was cheaper and came with a 320, the Trijicon would have been a slide only and cost a lot more.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Off topic, but Steved13, how does the Trijicon RM06 compare to the Romeo. I kept going back and forth between a Glock with a RMR and the 320C RX, picked the Romeo because it was cheaper and came with a 320, the Trijicon would have been a slide only and cost a lot more.
I have the Trijicon RMR 07 6.5 MOA on my Smith-Wesson M&P C.O.R.E. Performance Center ported 9L (that's a mouthful) and I like the Romeo 1 better on my P320 RX. To me, the dot size isn't much different, if at all, but I like the larger optic/window on the Romeo. That said, both pistols are new and I've yet to fire either of them. The red dot is size is almost identical at distances from 7-40 yards. I'd be hesitant to buy a Romeo 1 for a pistol unless you plan to have your slide milled to fit. Of course, if you buy the RX model, that point is moot. Most pistols that come red dot ready have mounting plates to match the most popular brands, and I doubt the Romeo is one of them. Speaking of plates, it bugs me that Sig doesn't provide a cover plate if I want to remove the Romeo from my Sig P320. :thumbs down:
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Airsoft gun

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Scooter pretty much summed up what I would say also.

I like the Romeo 1 better. The RM06 is a 3.25 MOA so the dot size is virtually the same, but I've had larger dots, and don;t care for them. IMO 6moa is too large for a shooter. If the gun is strictly a weapon, a larger dot is fine and maybe even beneficial, but if you mostly/only kill paper and steel and groups and bullseyes matter smaller is better. I had a Venom with the 6moa and a RM08g with the triangle that is something like a million moa, and tight groups were hard for me. People say the triangle tip can be used for fine work, and I believe it probably can be for a lot of people but I'm not one of them.

Scooter hit the nail on the head the window on the Romeo is the best I have used. I am stunned at how well I can present and 80% of the time the red dot is right there. After 3 months and 5000+ rounds with my M&P with the trijicon, it's about 70%. That's probably mostly the ergonomics of the gun, but the sight window helps. Also good avice about milling the slide. You can try it out with a mount, but it won't be quite the same. the farther away the sight gets from the bore axis, the greater the learning curve. My EDC is an M&P Shield which I had milled for a Jpoint. They get it so deep it cowitnesses with the standard height sights. Practically no learning curve at all. I always worry someone may get turned off to reflex sights by trying it mounted too high. When I hear "it's not for me" I think they must be using a rotary phone, and I check for the abacus...if I don't find those, I know they never did their research odr had someone explain what to do. I know it's not really for everyone, but once you "get it" it's so nice to work with.

The Trijicon is a good sight. I have my M&P for sale and there is a part of me, that wouldn't mind if someone asked about the gun with out the Trijicon, and I would hang on to it for another gun in the future. But I like the Romeo slightly better.

Last bit of reflex sight advice...if possible get one that is adjustable. The auto adjust are ok and work most of the time, but if you shoot, there will be a time when you would like to boost the brightness up a click or back it down a click. Brighter target than where you are shooting from will wash out the dot. And brightness up too high can make the dot bloom more then you might like, and you want to back it down for finer work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.