SIG Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st time owner of a SIG. Bought the P225-A1 a week ago. Took a chance. Never fired a sig before. Finally made it to the range today and WOW!! I am in love! I'll admit the DA is going to take some time to get used but it was a smooth easy pull, no gritty feeling that says it needs an action job to smooth things out which I have done on all my striker fired polymer pistols. Accuracy was spot on. 1" groups at 15 or so yards. I'm no pro. Recoil..... minimal! To say the least with 115gr FMJ misc Blazer. Winchester. Federal and American. The weight of the P225A1 really managed that recoil beautifully. Love the all black G10 grips. Really didn't think I was going to like that high bore axis but man I love this pistol.

I won't be getting ride of any striker fires polymers. I believe every gun has a place in rotation. Bit the P225-A1 is moving right into rotation as my EDC.

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
COOL! Enjoy the new SIG. The classic 'P' series pistols are great shooters, high bore axis or not.
I know right?
I didn't even know what a "high bore axis" was until hickok45 talked about it lol.
It's never bothered me any. I've shot Glocks, and still much prefer the P Series Sig Sauers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts