Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sale pending

Back for sale, Last person could not come up with funds-

MCX Virtus 300 Blackout Pistol 9" MCX 300 BLK Latest Generation NEW NEVER FIRED-

1999.99 Shipped and insured to your FFL. (I will need copy of FFL- Considering what retail is and what they are going for I think this is fair price, considering no salestax.

BE Sure Your FFL will accept from a Private individual

Paypal FF and no notes in description - Or add 100.00 for Regular Paypal
Located in Westerville Ohio

So Why a MCX Pistol- Best of Both worlds- A pistol can be transformed into a rifle and back again with all the fun carbine accessories etc. It can also be transformed into even a shorter PDW version with a 6.75” Barrel exchange Kit. From PDW to Carbine If You buy a Carbine or rifle, it can never leagly be made into a pistol. ( Of course all your state rules apply)

I will Ship to your FFL Only in States where this is allowed, same goes for magazines- Also Ship to Continental USA only. I will need an email with the FFL sent to me before I ship!

What you see in pictures is exactly what you get. After it reaches you FFL- All Sales are final- Of course any Shipping problems — Will do my best to resolve etc. But I will be packing the Heck out of it.

I ended up with two MCX Pistols a while ago, I was going to keep them both and keep one as a backup but decide to buy some replacement parts and sell one. Comes with everything pictured plus one 300 blkout pmag that came with it.

Please PM Me if Interested -Do not post below. Thanks guys.

Will Ship UPS Next day Airsaver after funds clear PP.

I will leave it here for a week then off to GB. I wanted to give members first shot.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.