SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I hesitantly decided to sell my Sig 1911 Emperor Scorpion to help fund an almost new MCX. Never shot one before, but they are intriguing. Tell me I will be fine....I miss my Scorpion already....I get the MCX Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,905 Posts
LOL! Congrats on your MCX! WOW, that's quite a trade from several perspectives too. Pistol for rifle, slow/fat round for slim/speedy, more than century old classic design to new some would say still in design platform, one rides in a holster the other on a sling, etc...

Obviously, you've greatly increased your effective lethal range too.

Cheers

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
LOL! Congrats on your MCX! WOW, that's quite a trade from several perspectives too. Pistol for rifle, slow/fat round for slim/speedy, more than century old classic design to new some would say still in design platform, one rides in a holster the other on a sling, etc...

Obviously, you've greatly increased your effective lethal range too.

Cheers
I found that I didn't shoot my 1911 much, and loved shooting my Frankengun AR. I sold the AR and my 1911 to fund the MCX and have money left over for a good red dot and make a credit card payment.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.