SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new grip for my 320. The new grip module holds 15rd magazines. What part do I need in order to use my 17rd magazines in the new grip module without a gap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
720 Posts
Consider an X-Carry grip that is made to flush fit the 17 round mag, while keeping the other dimensions that same as the 15 round X-Compact grip that you have.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought a Wilson combat grip that takes 15rd mags and I like it a lot better than my x grips. I’m just wanting to use my 17rd mags in it at the range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,798 Posts
You could always swap your Wilson Combat Compact or X-Compact whichever you have for a 17 Round Grip with Magwell.

If you purchased your Wilson Grip from Wilson Combat you have 60 days to Return it or Swap it.
* If it was a "Compact 3.9 Slide" the Carry is the 17 Round Full Grip Version.
* If it was a "X-Compact" 3.6 Slide" the Carry II is the 17 Round Full Grip Version

I Purchased a Wilson Carry from Wilson and then another from OCG...don't ask it's a long story.
Then when the Compact Grip's came out at Wilson Combat I returned the Carry and got one.
Turns out that I liked the Full Grip of the Carry much better.
Wilson Swapped my Grips without any questions and no charge
It cost me $8.00 to return my Grip but Wilson sent me the next grip for free.

However if you are sold on your 15 Round Wilson Grip.
Then take your 17 Round Mag to the Range and forget about any gap between the Baseplate and the Grip.
In fact get yourself a couple of 21 round mags for the Range

·
Registered
289 Posts
...take your 17 Round Mag to the Range and forget about any gap between the Baseplate and the Grip.
In fact get yourself a couple of 21 round mags for the Range
Exactly.

You may already know this, if so great, but just in case: you can use the 17 rounders without a spacer. People do it all the time.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Consider an X-Carry grip that is made to flush fit the 17 round mag, while keeping the other dimensions that same as the 15 round X-Compact grip that you have.
X-Carry grip (for 3.9/4.7 barrel) is a bit longer than X-Compact grip (3.6 barrel), therefore it will stick out when X-Compact slide is on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts