SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any reason why sig store does not show 17 round mags available anymore? Not even saying out of stock like the rest of the P320 parts? Anyway, i found a couple online retailers that still have some on hand but i had to dig a little. Just curious why there not even listed right now.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,000 Posts
:abe:Maybe they're squirreling them away for the Government contract...:abe:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Any reason why sig store does not show 17 round mags available anymore? Not even saying out of stock like the rest of the P320 parts? Anyway, i found a couple online retailers that still have some on hand but i had to dig a little. Just curious why there not even listed right now.
Sig has a habit of removing items from their website that are not in stock. Sometimes they show them as "out of stock" but not always. You can usually find what you're after elsewhere, sometimes at a better price.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, thanks everyone. I am new to Sig so just seemed weird not to see spare full size mags listed. I ordered 2 17rd mags today from MGW gun works, they had the best shipping rates for me up here in AK.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.