SIG Talk banner

10 v. 15 Round Magazine Fit

784 Views 12 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  E Buzz Miller
Howdy,

Just bought my first Sig! A 229 Legion in 9mm!

Unfortunately I bought it in AZ on the way to CA with three 15 rnd magazines!

Magazines hidden well enough and utilizing cruize control to feel "safe" for the next 24 hours BUT is this becomes a habit and I want to make my 229 my "motel pistola" I will need at least one 10 rnd magazine.

The merchant informed me a 10 rnd will fit in a 15 rnd 229.

Is this so before I invest in one?

Sorry for my first post to be so lame but I could not find an answer with search!

Thanks!

E Buzz Miller

(BTW how's "E Buzz Miller" for a handle?! Some how this old SNL character popped into my head this morning. If you've never seen Dan Ackroyd do E Buzz Miller give it look! My favorite!)
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Not to be harsh, but don't announce your crimes on a public forum. By leaving permanent (and I do mean permanent) evidence, in the unlikely event you get prosecuted, this will be dug up.

It's like the folks who can't leave the ATF alone with stupid questions. You could've just worded it with the question without attaching the CA context, thereby incriminating yourself. Hide them well, don't get caught, and keep your B-hole tight.

Premium Member
Not to be harsh, but don't announce your crimes on a public forum. By leaving permanent (and I do mean permanent) evidence, in the unlikely event you get prosecuted, this will be dug up.

It's like the folks who can't leave the ATF alone with stupid questions. You could've just worded it with the question without attaching the CA context, thereby incriminating yourself. Hide them well, don't get caught, and keep your B-hole tight.
Wise words

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not to be harsh, but don't announce your crimes on a public forum.
While I don't put it past LE to be monitoring forums such as this for "crimes" I seriously doubt three 15 round magazines raised much of a flag. Especially when the intent was not to use, leave or sell them where they are illegal.

Followed legal protocol, (aside from large capacity mags :D) and drove the speed limit straight outta CA.

Home safe and sound with lesson learned!

EBM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.