SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
You have to Take GunBroker with a Grain of Salt.
Many times you can see outrageous listings..
I just scan past them...

If you are going to use GunBroker an LGS or really anywhere, you need to do your homework ahead of time and know what is a Good Deal, What is Crazy and everything in between.

·
Banned
1,923 Posts
VERY overpriced.

·
Registered
131 Posts
That is with 21 bids. Don't know if there are some shill bids in there though but that is crazy pricing.

Everglades ammo had 5000 SPP up and the last I saw the bid was up to $497. I guess some people just have too much money......

·
Registered
943 Posts
Unless the winner comes to their senses and defaults on the payment. That specific model is in short supply even under the best of times.

Maybe the 250-45 collecting dust is worth some money these days.

·
Banned
1,923 Posts
Unless the winner comes to their senses and defaults on the payment. That specific model is in short supply even under the best of times.

Maybe the 250-45 collecting dust is worth some money these days.
You might be right. Turn Collecting Dust into Collecting Dollars.

·
Registered
48 Posts
What?? No free shipping? ;)

When a Covid-19 vaccine is finally developed there are going to be a lot of great deals on gently used firearms.
Well, to be fair, when Covid-19 vaccine, post election depending on the results potentially, and depending also on the state of civil unrest/protests... there is a lot going on these days that is playing into huge demand and short supply.

·
Registered
22,036 Posts
No limit in the supply of stupid.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I love my 320s and really wanted to grab up one in .45 when they started to be in short supply at the end of '19. I was able to get this full size at my LGS for $579.00 in January.

It's a great shooter and I really love it ... but not at $1200+ ... no way. I know a lot of guns are in great demand but this is totally unreasonable. Some Covid price increases I can see ... but double??? ...:confused:...nah.

Attachments

Reactions: Big Texan
1 - 20 of 23 Posts