SIG Talk banner

181 - 200 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
My new M17 compact. I received my early Valentines present. Couldn't wait to put it together. Now it's time to take it to the range.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
P320 Carry 9mm, P229 .40 Railed German frame
126 Posts
I have an M17 slide and full size grip for my P320 Carry fcu. What sights are they supposed to have for a 9mm fcu? Mine has 6 front 8 rear which is different from what my carry slide came with.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Please delete.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys. Are any of y'all having an issue with the trigger on your M18 feeling spongy? I do and I'm not a fan. I love the gun overall, but I'd really like a snappier pull of the trigger. Any fixes? I'd also really like to swap over to the flat trigger
20201130_231001.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Hey guys. Are any of y'all having an issue with the trigger on your M18 feeling spongy? I do and I'm not a fan. I love the gun overall, but I'd really like a snappier pull of the trigger. Any fixes? I'd also really like to swap over to the flat trigger View attachment 392804
Mine is fine. But it’s still new. Swapping triggers is pretty easy. Takes about 3 minutes. Watch Sig Guy video on YouTube.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m bad about updating photos in here:
View attachment 391683
Sweet set up, man. What kind of holster did you get for it to accommodate the red dot? Also, is that the SIG flat trigger or another one? I don't like the mushy feeling of mine and have decided to go with a flat trigger but need recommendations. Preferably one that's not crazy expensive either. This is my EDC. I'm not a competition shooter.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine is fine. But it’s still new. Swapping triggers is pretty easy. Takes about 3 minutes. Watch Sig Guy video on YouTube.
Thanks, dude. Mine is new too. I've only had it for about six months and have only had time to get to the range a few times so probably only a couple of hundred rounds through it so far. I'll check out the Sig Guy though just for more info in general if nothing else. Thanks.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Sweet set up, man. What kind of holster did you get for it to accommodate the red dot? Also, is that the SIG flat trigger or another one? I don't like the mushy feeling of mine and have decided to go with a flat trigger but need recommendations. Preferably one that's not crazy expensive either. This is my EDC. I'm not a competition shooter.
I use two holsters, my OWB is a Kerber Arms and my IWB is a Muddy River Tactical.

the trigger is the SIG flat trigger. Try dry firing with a snap cap and see if that “squishy” feel goes away.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I use two holsters, my OWB is a Kerber Arms and my IWB is a Muddy River Tactical.

the trigger is the SIG flat trigger. Try dry firing with a snap cap and see if that “squishy” feel goes away.
Thanks for the tips. I'll look into the Muddy River Tactical holster if I decide to get an RDS. If that squishy feeling goes away, what does that tell me? Or am I just looking to see if it doesn't?

181 - 200 of 224 Posts