SIG Talk banner
1281 - 1300 of 1327 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
View attachment 415778

Not a great picture like some of you guys post, I have to figure out how to take better ones…

My first contribution to the picture thread.

P320 compact
  • Jagerwerks milled slide top serrations and window
  • The Sig Armorer competition action job
  • Risen Gun Works stippling
  • Trijicon HD XR sights
  • Wilson Combat “bulletproof” extended mag release.
Hey man so you're using a light background. If you use a dark background. Not black. The camera will focus on the gun more. Or if you take it in natural light from the window. You'll get better clarity on the photos. And all else fails. Tape the center of your camera or where ever the gun is in the photo and it will auto adjust the brightness to focus on the gun. Not the background!

Sweet build!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey man so you're using a light background. If you use a dark background. Not black. The camera will focus on the gun more. Or if you take it in natural light from the window. You'll get better clarity on the photos. And all else fails. Tape the center of your camera or where ever the gun is in the photo and it will auto adjust the brightness to focus on the gun. Not the background!

Sweet build!!!
Tap**** not tape.

·
Registered
213 Posts

Sweet build!!!
Thanks, I think I'm going to get one of those cheap lights off Amazon too. I honestly never post pictures of my guns because I can't get ones I'm happy with.

·
Registered
213 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Just brought this home P320X full size. I ordered the DP Pro that should arrive this week. I also ordered the WC grip module full size.
Air gun Trigger Bullet Gun barrel Ammunition

·
Registered
37 Posts
A little backstory - i've got a P239 SAS2 and a P229 SAS2 (if anybody remembers those), both in two-tone that I put nickel controls on. Always liked the look. So when nickel control kits for the P320 came out, I got one. I had an extra CS FCU laying around, so I decided to put it to use. Here's the result.

Bicycle part Wood Handgun holster Font Metal

1281 - 1300 of 1327 Posts