SIG Talk banner

1141 - 1160 of 1175 Posts

·
Registered
Sig p320 RX with Romeo 1 and p80 grip module
54 Posts
View attachment 395220

View attachment 395221

Just picked up a the Wilson Combat WCP320 grip and another Align Tactical OFFSET Extended Magazine Release... Ohhh my garrrrsh, what a combo!
It transformed this into another pistol!
The grip module has more traction on the front and back, and is what Sig should take note of. Kind of like the M&P 2.0 stippling.
Got a fantastically high grip since the release just melts right into it like it did with the standard grip. Super easy to drop mags with the same grip the entire time.
Good grip. Personal favorite of mine. Only complaint I have is the handle seems a little thin on the material. Comfort is second to none though. Personally just got the polymer 80. Haven’t used it yet but I like the 1911 style it offers. Good looking gun!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Good grip. Personal favorite of mine. Only complaint I have is the handle seems a little thin on the material. Comfort is second to none though. Personally just got the polymer 80. Haven’t used it yet but I like the 1911 style it offers. Good looking gun!
Thanks! Agree completely, it is hands down the best feeling grip, however, I actually shoot better with the thicker X-Series grip... just fills the hands more and I feel the difference during recoil. The mag release I installed fixed the one issue I've really had with the P320, which was that triangular edge. If you haven't tried it, highly recommend.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here's my Sig X5 Legion Competition gun:
  • Sig Sauer X5 Legion, TXG Grip Module, 9mm R2
  • Sig Sauer, 17 rnd magazines, x12, 21 rnd magazine, x13
  • Grey Guns, Hard Duty SIG P320 Magazine Base Pads, Standard x12, Extended x13
  • Dawson Precision, Front sight - Fiber Optic - Orange
  • Sig Sauer, Romeo3 XL 1x35mm, 6 MOA RMR Optic
  • Go Guns CG, Sig P320, X5 Take Down Lever
  • Springer Precision, M17/X5 Legion RMR Optic mount
  • Springer Precision, 1911 Stainless Steel guide Rod
  • Springer Precision, Extended Magazine Release -SS-Production/ESP, Blue
  • Wolff Precision, Load-Rated Conventional Recoil 1911 Springs: 12lbs., 13lbs., <14lbs.> & 16lbs. (paired with 9mm, 124 grain ammo)
  • NDZ Performance, Sig Sauer 9mm Rear Slide Cover Plate - Punisher, Black
  • Gray Guns, P320 Competition Trigger System
  • Galloway Precision, Trigger Return Spring
  • Armory Craft, P320 Dual Adjustable Flat Trigger, Black

Planned Upgrades:
  • Replace OEM Barrel with Barsto Match Grade 5’ barrel - Stainless Steel
  • Custom Stipple grip
  • Refinish Slide to Stainless Steel, Satin Finish
---
On my second OEM barrel with a total of approx. 25k rounds through it. Never had a single issue that wasn't user error. Competing every weekend, plus 1 live fire training a week (ammo shortage) approx. 2k+ rounds a month. We can say now "back in the day"...that was more like 5k month.

I switched to Springer Precision grip wraps from Talon. It always tears off in that same spo
t.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Added a Go Guns Gas Pedal and a NDZ scorpion striker plate. The NDZ striker plate is aluminum. I was surprised that the original striker plate was plastic.
24BEB7EB-D016-4E53-BAB1-09AF1FE302E9.jpeg
CDE814D6-A688-4EC8-B2A7-525B0283AC57.jpeg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just picked up my P320 AXG yesterday and I had originally intended to replace the grips with black ones and they're in the mail right now, but the more I look at the Piranha grip panels the more I like them. The picture of the AXG on the Sig website has grips that are spotty and that's what the one at my local gun store looks like too, but mine are much more subdued than those and have more of a woodgrain look. And seeing them against OD green, ranger green, and other military green colors make them look great. Put 200 rounds through it today and I'm very happy with it so far.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Had to borrow the barrel, guide rod and spring from my Xcarry, but I just had to get this together. Picked up the AXG grip today so this "assembly" is getting there.

·
Registered
Sig p320 RX with Romeo 1 and p80 grip module
54 Posts
Just picked up my P320 AXG yesterday and I had originally intended to replace the grips with black ones and they're in the mail right now, but the more I look at the Piranha grip panels the more I like them. The picture of the AXG on the Sig website has grips that are spotty and that's what the one at my local gun store looks like too, but mine are much more subdued than those and have more of a woodgrain look. And seeing them against OD green, ranger green, and other military green colors make them look great. Put 200 rounds through it today and I'm very happy with it so far.

View attachment 397330
Great gun. Congrats

1141 - 1160 of 1175 Posts