SIG Talk banner

1121 - 1140 of 1175 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
what is the adapter plate you're using for your Holosuns? I would ideally like to mount a Holosun (509T or even a 507K small-footprint), and keep iron-sights. I like how Nighthawk customs has their rear-irons in front of the optic so the optic isn't sitting right behind the ejection port. I like the way you have yours set up also with the optic at the very rear of the slide to give it more distance from the ejection - however, I'm not a fan of giving up my rear-irons completely.

The 507K comes with integated rear-irons, but in my opinion they're mostly for show.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Decided to get back into the 320. Prepping my new/old duty pistol. Picked this up direct from Sig when they still had the LE firearms Instructor program. Put in the safe and it hasn't seen the light of day until today. Ran 50 rounds through it, no issues, dead nuts accurate. Check out the date on the box. Threw on the Wilson Grip and will put in the flat trigger and Xrays sights tomorrow.

TXPO

·
Registered
34 Posts

Wilson 2.jpg

Just picked up a the Wilson Combat WCP320 grip and another Align Tactical OFFSET Extended Magazine Release... Ohhh my garrrrsh, what a combo!
It transformed this into another pistol!
The grip module has more traction on the front and back, and is what Sig should take note of. Kind of like the M&P 2.0 stippling.
Got a fantastically high grip since the release just melts right into it like it did with the standard grip. Super easy to drop mags with the same grip the entire time.

1121 - 1140 of 1175 Posts