1041 - 1060 of 1090 Posts

·
Banned
904 Posts
My MOST RECENT (within past three weeks) additions:

P320 M18
P320 9mm Carry Slide with Romeo1
P320 9mm Full Slide with Romeo1 PRO

Slides were actually purchased first to use on my other P320's until I found a new M18 locally for a ridiculous price ($649.99).

Now I am on the hunt for a DPP optic.

Reactions: TxMustangman

·
Registered
319 Posts
Swapped the Wilson Combat Carry II 3.6” grip module to the Carry 3.9” module and I am trying out the Agency Arms Syndicate S2 compact slide with the Agency Arms mid line barrel with the included un-captured guide rod...

I was only able to put 100 rounds through it because of how hard it is to get ammo right now but it shoot great, the recoil is very smooth and the barrel seems to be putting up some very tight groups...

Still getting used to the irons forward of the optic but it’s forcing me to stop using the rear sight as a crutch to find the dot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just picked up this XFULL, which was priced same as the M17 at my LGS. The flat trigger and extended beaver tail won me over
Looks good. Just like mine two posts above, haha.
I got to the same place the long way around. I think you're going to love it - I had to make my choices piece by piece and ended up with the pistol you picked up, so you should feel good knowing that the things that are different on it compared to the regular Full are well thought out.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
New to the forum. First post.
Originally got a P320RX Full then changed out the grip module to an X Carry. Put in a flat trigger. Added an Olight and it runs just about perfect.
Have/had other pistols, ARs, and other long guns - Ruger, Beretta, Mossberg - but this is the ONE for me. View attachment 372824
Not trying to knock it, because I like it, but it looks like you basically made it into an RXP X Full? Because the RXP X Full comes with the XCarry grip and flat trigger as standard, as well as BUIS rear sights that are independent of the optic plate. I've got one and love it as well, although I took the optic off mine, I prefer the iron sights.

PS- before anyone else asks, unfortunately I don't have a part number for the OEM full size threaded barrel. Evidently it's a unicorn.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,112 Posts
My dynamic duo.

tempImageJDcLxm.png

·
Registered
42 Posts
Top Left started out as a 320 Nitron, milled by L&M Precision. Added X-grip, Ameriglos, PMM Comp, Sig Threaded, RMR, GG trigger pack
Top Right is an XCarry Proffesional. I added a sig threaded barrel and Ameriglo sights.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1041 - 1060 of 1090 Posts