SIG Talk banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Read Only
2,683 Posts
Thanks again!

Thanks for the added help link, others want to remind you to see manuals and other great info on Sigs site > Customer Service > manuals > other accessories for more content. Good info.
http://www.sigsauer.com/CustomerService/OwnerManual.aspx

Here is PDF for CD with Internet explorer 7
http://www.sigsauer.com/upFiles/CmsContent/documents/Interactive Armorers CDs compatibility.pdf

here is Sig armory DVD link
Sig Sauer Armorer's Course DVD - P SERIES - Top Gun Supply

ALSO SEE THREAD ABOUT ARMORY CD!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Another way to get the Armorers CDs running under Windows7 is to either switch to XP-Mode (Win7 Pro and Ultimate) or install Microsoft Virtual PC and setup a virtual WinXP machine with IE7. In that way you have the full functionality of the CDs. If you take the route of manually opening the pdf-files, copy them to your hard drive so you can rename them with the title of the chapter which makes it easier to find a certain topic.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Thank you. That was very informative.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wow! You've done us all a great service! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I now can't stop staring at these animations - so cool!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Great job!!! Gives a clear understanding of how the functions work. This is the best instruction/visual aid I've ever seen!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Now I have a way to know what all the bars & levers are there for and what functions they perform. This kind of cutaway animation is wonderful. I think you've done all of us a big favor INCAR. THX
M

·
Read Only
2,683 Posts
I had to bring kudos to this for newbies again! Thanks Incar!

Malicious Compliance this really needs to be at the Top Subject threads for pistols!!!

THANK YOU MC and incar again!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
This is GREAT stuff! However, is it no longer available from Sig? The link provided just takes me to the Sig Store where I cannot find the discs. If it is still available does someone have a link that works? Is this from the same Armorer's guide that Chris Orndorff put out?

Thanks

·
Administrator
36,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #54 (Edited)
^^ Only SIG knows what they do with their website - often whoever works on it has no clue. Evidently they have the link that I posted in the OP redirected now that they redesigned the website.

I looked for it and could not find it on the Sig site.

ETA removed link

·
Registered
988 Posts
I can't thank you enough Incar. These are a great source of education.

Reactions: 15306

·
Registered
22 Posts
FWIW I spoke with Sig CS a few min ago according to them the Interactive Armorer CDs are no longer available. I believe the person I spoke to was Josh and he said he thought they were being redone but could not provide an estimate as to when or even if they would be available. If anyone has a source that is still offering the Sig CDs please let me know. I will be placing an order for the Chris Orndorff DVD at TGS that was linked above bu Incar.

Thanks

·
Administrator
36,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
You say that this content isn't the same as the Chris Orndorff DVDs but then you link the Chris Orndorff DVD.

Okay now I'm officially confused. :confused:

I'm going to call Sig tomorrow and see if I can track these down.
Yeah, you're right - I overlooked the author name when posting it. Sorry for confusing you. I'm removing the link altogether since SIG no longer has it on their website.

·
Read Only
2,683 Posts
FWIW I spoke with Sig CS a few min ago according to them the Interactive Armorer CDs are no longer available. I believe the person I spoke to was Josh and he said he thought they were being redone but could not provide an estimate as to when or even if they would be available. If anyone has a source that is still offering the Sig CDs please let me know. I will be placing an order for the Chris Orndorff DVD at TGS that was linked above bu Incar.

Thanks

Or for now of-course use this wonderful thread! And slowly make copies and place on your pc drive! I was lucky to have the DVDs from Sig and this thread and copies all used as resources....and yes It would be mice for newer simple version remade for masses from Sig....we'll see...

41 - 60 of 100 Posts